Lake Tahoe is FULL with the water level being 6,228 Feet and the first quarter of 2018 is showing strength in the North Lake Tahoe real estate markets!
- The average Lake Tahoe, CA home price has set a new record
- There is a severe lack of inventory creating a seller’s market
- Luxury Tahoe home sales account for 32% of all sales in 2018
- Total dollar volume is up 26% over 2017
- Total dollar volume for single-family home sales is at $226 million, which is 18% higher than last year
Here are some market statistics from 2018 side by side with 2017 (Please click image to enlarge):
Even though Lake Tahoe home inventory remains limited at most price points, which makes it so that buyers have fewer choices, they continue to see the value of the current inventory which is good.
Undoubtedly, there is a historical steady rise in inventory every spring, which means more competition and in turn, demand will soften. Since we are in a “seller’s market” and have this remarkably low inventory, now is the best time to list your Lake Tahoe property. With fewer choices, your home will sell quickly and for top dollar.
If you are thinking of selling your Lake Tahoe dream home, please call or email C. Kelly Smith at:
Also, give us a FOLLOW on Social Media!
Our team is ready to help you with all your real estate needs!